Burn body fat, tone muscles and feel great in just 6 weeks.
How it Works
- My 6-week fitness plan is designed for busy people who want to kickstart themselves into action with a structured workout plan, healthy eating ideas and full support and accountability from a qualified coach.
- Suitable for people looking to lose body fat/weight, improve fitness, tone up, get stronger and feel healthier.
- Your goal will be to complete a minimum of 3 x 20-minute workouts every week for a period of 6 weeks. Up to 2 extra workouts each week are encouraged if you have the time but rest days are also important.
- You will be given access to a private playlist of workouts on my YouTube channel. These workouts are all 20 minutes long with the key elements of cardio, resistance and core work included in each workout. You can simply follow along with me while I guide and motivate you through it. You can play the workouts on your phone/iPad or through a smart TV for a big screen experience (if you have one).
- You don’t need any equipment (e.g weights) to do this challenge. So, to get started all you need is somewhere to do your workouts. If this is indoors at home you won’t need much space but a general guideline is enough space to put an exercise mat down and have a few spare feet of space around it. If you are going to a gym all you will need is a small bit of floor space where you can place a mat.
- If you do have access to dumbbells, kettlebells or resistance bands and would like to incorporate them into your challenge that’s no problem. My YouTube channel has lots of weights-based workouts too.
- You will have full support from me as your coach throughout. If you need help at any point, I am just a WhatsApp or email away and we will do a quick check in on a weekly basis.
- You will be given useful information about nutrition and healthy food recipes that you can try throughout the challenge. Most recipes take 20 minutes of less to prepare.
- If you are doing the challenge as part of a group you get access to the group community where you can share progress updates, share food ideas, and benefit from group accountability and motivation.
Is this challenge right for you?
This challenge will suit you if:
- You want to take positive action and kickstart a new fitness plan
- You want to lose weight, improve fitness, tone up and feel stronger
- You need short workouts that you can do anywhere with no equipment
- You need help with motivation and accountability to get exercise done regularly
- You like the idea of having a structured plan and support from a coach
- You want to boost your overall health and wellbeing
- You are injury free with no limiting medical conditions
This challenge may not be right for you if:
- You are looking for a personalised body transformation program with macro/calorie calculations and a tailored meal plan.
- You have any injuries or medical conditions that may prevent you from doing certain exercises.
- Please note: If you fall into any of the above categories please enquire about a more personalised online coaching plan.
Top 10 benefits that others have experienced from doing this challenge
- Weight loss / body fat reductions
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and endurance
- Boosted energy levels
- Feeling stronger/more toned
- Feeling more confident and happier
- Reduced stress and improved mood
- Better quality sleep
- More productivity at work
- Helped create a habit of exercise that has continued
- Learned more about healthy food choices
Is it worth the money?
In the digital age we can now go online and find endless workout videos that you could copy for free. But this requires time and effort to search for and find the right workouts for your goals and more importantly to then motivate yourself to actually do them! If this was easy, everyone would be walking around fit, healthy and lean and health coaches would not exist!
The 6-week challenge is designed to take the hassle and potential procrastination away by giving you the structure, accountability and support you need to stay motivated for a full 6 weeks so that you can start to see the benefits of a consistent routine.
Furthermore, by paying for it you are placing a value on it which you won’t want to waste. This has statistically shown that you are more likely to adhere to it…and adherence is the key to success in the long term.
If you are doing the challenge as part of a group you will also have the added benefit of feeling like other people are doing the challenge with you. You can share your thoughts, encourage each other and share ideas on healthy eating recipes that you have tried!