How it works
- My 6-week fitness plan is designed for busy people who want to kickstart themselves into action with a structured workout plan, healthy eating ideas and full support and accountability from a qualified coach.
- Suitable for people looking to lose body fat/weight, improve fitness, tone up, get stronger and feel healthier.
- Your goal will be to complete a minimum of 3 x 20-minute workouts every week for a period of 6 weeks. Up to 2 extra workouts each week are encouraged if you have the time but rest days are also important.
- You will be given access to a private playlist of workouts on my YouTube channel. These workouts are all 20 minutes long with the key elements of cardio, resistance and core work included in each workout. You can simply follow along with me while I guide and motivate you through it. You can play the workouts on your phone/iPad or through a smart TV for a big screen experience (if you have one).
- You don’t need any equipment (e.g weights) to do this challenge. So, to get started all you need is somewhere to do your workouts. If this is indoors at home you won’t need much space but a general guideline is enough space to put an exercise mat down and have a few spare feet of space around it. If you are going to a gym all you will need is a small bit of floor space where you can place a mat.
- If you do have access to dumbbells, kettlebells or resistance bands and would like to incorporate them into your challenge that’s no problem. My YouTube channel has lots of weights-based workouts too.
- You will have full support from me as your coach throughout. If you need help at any point, I am just a WhatsApp or email away and we will do a quick check in on a weekly basis.
- You will be given useful information about nutrition and healthy food recipes that you can try throughout the challenge. Most recipes take 20 minutes of less to prepare.
- If you are doing the challenge as part of a group you get access to the group community where you can share progress updates, share food ideas, and benefit from group accountability and motivation.
Ready to get started?1 2 3