What is the Dirty 30 challenge?
- A 6-week health and fitness challenge designed for people who want to kickstart themselves into action with a structured workout plan, healthy eating ideas and full support from a qualified coach.
- Suitable for people looking to lose body fat/weight, get fitter, tone up, build strength and strengthen core.
- The challenge is to complete a minimum of 3 x 30-minute workouts a week for a period of 6 weeks. You can also do bonus workouts that earn you extra points each week. If you complete 30 workouts in 6 weeks (3 minimum + 2 bonus each week) you will be crowned a Dirty 30 Champion! But as long as you do 3 per week you will successfully pass the challenge.
- Workouts are circuit-style with a wide variety of exercises that will target your whole body. They include elements of HIIT /HIRT (high intensity interval/resistance training), strength, and core training in each session ensuring you get maximum benefit in a short space of time.
- You will have access to all the workouts on your phone/online so you can easily do them at home or in the gym.
- You will have full support from your coach who will help you with motivation and accountability during the 6 weeks and who will check in with you on a weekly basis.
- You will also be given easy to follow information about nutrition and healthy food recipes that you can try.
- If you are doing the challenge as part of a group you get access to the group community where you can share progress updates, share food ideas, and benefit from group accountability.
Is this challenge right for you?
This challenge will suit you if:
- You want to take positive action and kickstart a fitness plan
- You want to improve your fitness level, tone up and feel stronger
- You need short workouts that you can do at home (if you are not a gym member)
- You need help with motivation and accountability to work out
- You like the idea of having a structured plan and support from a coach
- You want to boost your health and wellbeing
Please note: This challenge may not be right for you if:
- You are looking for a specific fat loss program with macro/calorie calculations and a meal plan
- You have any injuries or medical conditions that may prevent you from doing certain exercises.
*If you fall into any of the above categories please enquire about a more personalised coaching plan.
What will you need to get started?
All you need is somewhere to do your workouts. If this is indoors at home you won’t need much space but a general guideline is enough space to put an exercise mat down and have a few spare feet of space around it. If you are going to a gym all you will need is a small bit of floor space where you can place a mat.
You don’t need any equipment to do this challenge. However, if you have access to a gym or dumbbells at home that are a certain weight, you will be given the option of doing workouts that incorporate weights. Your coach will help you decide what will work best for you.
Top 10 benefits that others have experienced from doing this challenge
- Weight loss / body fat reductions
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and endurance
- Boosted energy levels
- Feeling stronger/more toned
- Feeling more confident and happier
- Reduced stress and improved mood
- Better quality sleep
- More productivity at work
- Helped create a habit of exercise that has continued
- Learned more about healthy food choices
Cost: £200.00 / €200.00
Is it worth the money?
In the digital age we can now go online and find endless workout videos that you could copy for free. But this requires time and effort to search for and find the right workouts for your goals and more importantly to then motivate yourself to actually do them! If this was easy, everyone would be walking around fit, healthy and lean and health coaches would not exist!
The 6-week challenge is designed to take the hassle and potential procrastination away by giving you the structure, accountability and support you need to stay motivated for a full 6 weeks so that you can start to see the benefits of a consistent routine.
Furthermore, by paying for it you are placing a value on it which you won’t want to waste. This has statistically shown that you are more likely to adhere to it…and adherence is the key to success in the long term.
If you are doing the challenge as part of a group you will also have the added benefit of feeling like other people are doing the challenge with you. You can share your thoughts, encourage each other and share ideas on healthy eating recipes that you have tried!